I used to write a lot. About my daily observations; my thoughts typed out for the world to see. These days I find comfort in simply having few friends I can rely on; in having him and in knowing that everything is by Him. Each day I would be taunted with regrets; of the mistakes I wish I didn't do back then, of the words I wish I didn't say, of the memories too dark I wish I didn't create. Life is nevertheless a learning process; each step you take have its consequences; but if it weren't for those things I did back then, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be this happy to not have to compensate for anything.
I hope to write more. About Edinburgh. About the things that make me flutter. About life's random details. Someone used to say that the best literary creations came out of depression. I am engulfed in utter bliss right now; and I have that itch to write. I would like to prove that someone wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.